The duration of IPRI’s Internship Program may be from 2-6 months.
Who can apply?
Interested candidates with 16-year education from across Pakistan and abroad may apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be called.
Benefits of Interning at IPRI
“IPRI is a leading think tank in Pakistan. Whatever your ambitions for the future, your internship will help you stand out from the crowd. You’ll take part in the Institute’s activities, offering you valuable insight into security, international affairs, governance and socioeconomic issues. You will be eligible for a modest stipend.”
Who will be eligible?
• be at least 18 years old
• be currently enrolled full-time at a university, or have graduated from one within the past year
• have completed at least one academic year at university
• have a GPA of 3.0
• Not have worked with IPRI as an Intern earlier.
Step 1: Download Internship Form.
Step 2: Complete the Form with accurate information.
Step 3: Email the completed Form to: <email@example.com>
Documentation requirement for Shortlisted Candidates
Shortlisted candidates may be asked to provide the following documents:
1. scanned copy of CNIC/scanned copy of international passport for foreign applicants
2. passport size picture
3. transcript of latest semester
4. updated CV with complete contact details.
• Interns may be assigned with a branch head and/or Senior Research Fellow or Director Research at IPRI.
• He/she may be asked to undertake task-based assignments within a branch or research assignments depending on the needs of the Institute at the time.