Syed Manzar Abbas Zaidi
The author dwells on al Qaeda’s ideological prowess and argues that despite its weakened military position it cannot be defeated on the strength of arms alone.
Discussing current trends in international non-proliferation regime the writer examines if India and Pakistan can be integrated into this system.
Dr. Hidayat Khan
The paper weighs the losses Pakistan has suffered as a front line state in the “war on terror” against the “Do More” stance of its thankless partners.
Dr. Zahid Ali Khan
Pakistan’s full membership of SCO would help improve its relations with countries of the region as the policies of the organization are in consonance with the former’s aspirations. Pakistan just can’t stay aloof from SCO, argues the author.
This interesting study traces how the Taliban rose to power in Swat through the effective use of the FM radio.
Air Cdre (Retd) Khalid Iqbal
Muhammad Nawaz Khan & Beenish Altaf
- Rights of Religious Minorities in South Asia: Learning from Mutual Experiences
- Potential and Prospects of Pakistani Diaspora
- Pakistan-Brazil Relations: Opportunities and Challenges
- Pakistan’s Internal Challenges and Response
- Future of Pakistan-Afghanistan Relations
- Water and Energy Security in Pakistan: The Way Forward
Until My Freedom Has Come & Curfewed NightSanjay Kak, ed. and Basharat Peer144Conflict and Insecurity in Balochistan
Islam through Western Eyes: From the Crusades to the War on Terrorism
- Policy Guidelines on Export of Conventional Arms
- Joint Statement by US Secretary of State Clinton, Afghanistan Foreign Minister Rassoul, and Pakistan Foreign Minister Khar at the First Ministerial-Level Core Group Trilateral Meeting
- Joint Statement between the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan on the Occasion of the Visit to Kabul by his Excellency Raja Pervez Ashraf
- Complete Text of President’s Speech; Fourth Extraordinary Islamic Summit Makkah-Al Mukarramah
- Text of President’s Speech during 16th NAM Summit, Tehran, Iran
- Joint Statement following the Meeting between the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan and the Minister of External Affairs of India
- President of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan on General Debate 67th Session United Nations General Assembly
- OIC Contact Group on Jammu and Kashmir on the Sidelines of the 67th Session of the UNGA, New York
- President’s Speech at Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) Summit, Baku, Azerbaijan
- Charter of the Developing-8 Organisation for Economic Cooperation
- D-8’s Islamabad Declaration 2012
- D-8 Global Vision-2012-2030
- Joint Statement —- The Seventh Trilateral Summit of The Presidents of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the Republic of Turkey
- Speech of Raja Pervez Ashraf, Prime Minister of Pakistan, on the Occasion of Christmas 2012