1. Political Role of Israel in the Middle East: History, Evolution and Contemporary Period
Sajid Aziz 1
2. Money Laundering, Terror Financing and FATF: Implications for Pakistan
Adeel Mukhtar 27
3. Trump and South Asia: Politics of Pakistan-US Relations in Perspective
Khalid Hussain Chandio 57
5. Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) and Regional Security
Amna Ejaz Rafi 100
1. Tom Miller, China’s Asian Dream: Empire Building along the New Silk Road (London: Zed Books, 2017), 248.
Reviewed by Dr Muhammad Munir 119
2. Tim Marshall, Prisoners of Geography: Ten Maps that Tell You Everything You Need to Know about Global Politics (London: Elliott and Thompson, 2016), 303.
Reviewed by Khalid Hussain Chandio 122
3. Graham Allison, Destined for War: Can America and China Escape Thucydides’s Trap?
(Boston: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Press, 2017), 389.
Reviewed by Maryam Nazir 125
4. Steven A. Cook, False Dawn: Protest, Democracy, and Violence in the Middle East (New York: Oxford University Press, 2017), 360.
Reviewed by Iqra Mobeen Akram 129
5. Sayeeda Warsi, The Enemy Within: A Tale of Muslim Britain (London: Penguin, 2017), 353.
Reviewed by Amna Ejaz Rafi 132
6. Benjamin Miller, International and Regional Security: The Causes of War and Peace (London: Routledge, 2017), 294.
Reviewed by Gulshan Bibi 135